Things to keep in mind to choosing your ring size accurately:
- Please measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Cut a piece of flexible string/ribbon
- Wrap it comfortably/snugly (not too tight) around the finger you want the ring to be worn on.
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, so don’t presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger.
- Make sure that the ring will fit over your knuckle
- Mark the string/ribbon with a marker (might be best to have someone help you if possible)
- Measure the ribbon very carefully with a ruler with mm markers
- I HIGHLY recommend that you consult a jeweller in your town to be measured if you are concerned/not sure.
- Either pop your measurement or ring size (consult table below) on the ‘personalise this’ part of the listing.
Ring Size 5 ~ 15.6 mm across – 4.9cm long
Ring Size 6 ~ 16.45 mm across – 5.2cm long
Ring Size 7 ~ 17.3 mm across – 5.4cm long
Ring Size 8 ~ 18.2 mm across – 5.7cm long
Ring Size 9 ~ 19.0 mm across – 6cm long
Ring Size 10 ~ 19.8 mm across – 6.2cm long
I can also get larger sizes. The rings do stretch a little (half size most) when stamping, depending on the amount to be stamped.
You can also refer to this page for measurement: